Tuesday 1 July 2014

THE MUFSIDAT OR THE THINGS WHICH INVALIDATE (BREAK) THE I'TIKAF

Only Wajib and Masnoon I'tikaf are rendered invalid. Nafl I'tikaf is not rendered void by any act. It is merely ended by engaging in an act which is not permitted for the Mu'takif.
Unnecessarily leaving the Musjid for even a minute whether intentionally, unintentionally or under compulsion, will invalidate the I'tikaf.
All acts and reasons besides the valid reasons will be regarded as 'unnecessary' in the context of I'tikaf. Thus, leaving the Musjid due to illness, although permissible, will invalidate the I'tikaf. To leave the Musjid for Jannazah Salat, visiting the sick or for an other permissible activity besides the VALID REASONS , will render the I'tikaf null and void.
The I1ika-f will also become void (break - be invalid) if the Mu'takifs fast breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *