Saturday 14 June 2014

A STUNNING INCIDENT ABOUT ALLAH'S FORGIVENESS

Hadhrat Ahmed bin Suhail (R.A) says that he saw Hadhrat Yahya bin Aktham (R.A) in a dream. He asked, "How did Allah treat you?" He replied, "Allah summoned me saying, 'Oh evil old man! You have perpetrated many bad acts.' I responded by saying, 'Oh my Rabb! I shall not comment on these at this moment.'

Allah asked, 'Then what have you to say.' I said, 'Abdur Razzaaq told me that Zuhri told him that Urwa told him that Hadhrat A'isha (R.A) told him that Rasulullah (sallallahu‐alayhiwa‐ sallam) told her that Hadhrat Jibraeel (A.S) told him about Your declaration that 'When I wish to punish an old Muslim, I shy away due to his old age.' Oh Allah! I am a very old man.’ Allah replied, "They have all spoken the truth and so will it be.” I was therefore admitted to Jannah."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *